Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions RSGolfshop
Article 1 Definitions
Article 2 Identity of RSGolfshop
Article 3 Applicability
Article 4 Offers
Article 5 The agreement
Article 6 Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
Article 7 Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Article 9 The price
Article 10 Compliance and warranty
Article 11 Delivery and implementation
Article 12 Payment
Article 13 Complaints procedure
Article 14 Disputes
Article 15 Findability and amendment of the general terms and conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
Day: calendar day;
Duration transaction: a distance agreement with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Identity: RS Golf, operating under name of RSGolfshop
Business & visiting address: Kleiweg 480, 3045 PM Rotterdam
Phone number: +316-24843339
Accessibility: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
E-mail address:[email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 24426032
VAT number: NL 1825.95.596.B01
Bank account number: NL20 INGB 0004 0234 14
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the agreement is concluded, it is indicated that these general terms and conditions apply
- All general terms and conditions drawn up here are only applicable to the RSGolfshop webshop.
No rights can be derived from this for our shop.
Article 4 – Offers on the website
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
– Prices are including taxes;
– Any delivery costs;
– The way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
– The method of payment, delivery or implementation of the agreement;
– The way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him under the contract and repair it if desired;
Article 5 - The agreement
- The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, when the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3.If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment.
- The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, based on this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5.The entrepreneur will send the following information with the product or service to the consumer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information on existing after-sales service and guarantees;
- the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- Although the entrepreneur takes great care to show his current offer via the digital route, it may be the case that one or more article (s) are not available to the consumer. In that case, the entrepreneur will soon inform the consumer about this. The entrepreneur will also offer an alternative to the consumer.
If this alternative is not satisfactory, the entrepreneur offers a refund within the set term of 30 days.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason during 14 days, unless the right of withdrawal has been expressly excluded by the entrepreneur. This period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative previously designated by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During this period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return will be borne by the consumer.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after receipt of the return (or in case the product has not yet been sent by the entrepreneur: withdrawal).
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- which are clearly of a personal nature;
- which cannot be returned due to their nature;
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for electronic devices and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal;
- items on sale.
Article 9 - Prices
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur. We rely on the following:
"If it is not immediately clear to the consumer that there is an error here, the difference in price is so significant that there is at least reason for doubt. In case of doubt about the correctness of the price, the to conduct a further investigation in this regard (Article 3:11 of the Dutch Civil Code). Newsletters and advertisements are subject to price and spelling errors. "
Article 10 - Compliance and warranty
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the agreement.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- With due observance of what is stated about this in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one month after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement article available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal cannot be excluded.
Article 12 - Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling-off period as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1. In the event of an agreement to provide a service, this period commences after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- When prepayment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s) concerned before the stipulated prepayment has taken place.
- The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- In case of default by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 13 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in a reasonable manner.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 working days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within the period of 14 working days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 14 - Disputes
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
Article 15 - Findability and amendment of the general terms and conditions
- The general terms and conditions can be found on our website www.rsgolfshop.nl and www.rsgolfshop.com and will be sent to you by e-mail or by post upon request.
- Changes to these terms and conditions will only take effect after they have been published in an appropriate manner, with the proviso that applicable changes during the term of an offer will prevail the most favourable provision for the consumer.